Enterprise Operations Manager
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are the fastest growing company in the space, and one of our key sources of growth is enterprise clients. As the Enterprise Operations Manager it will be your job to ensure Enterprise clients have an exceptional experience with Snappr. Your ability to preemptively solve client issues with cross-functional business partners will directly enable Snappr’s top-line growth and geographical expansion.
What you'll do:
- Help Snappr grow and retain Enterprise clients by ensuring they have an exceptional experience
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, Photo Editing, Photographer Acquisition, and Operations to ensure client photoshoots are -booked and completed in a timely manner and at the highest standard of quality
- Create business processes to translate client requests into Snappr photoshoots, ensure the quality of those photoshoots, and the successful delivery of all assets back to client
- Support clients and account executives in questions they may have around specific photoshoots
- Ensure the success of new product types in testing with clients
- Build reporting to enable the team to understand Enterprise client performance at the lowest level of detail
- Develop strategies to improve photoshoot scheduling and completion rates, across process, product and people
What you'll need:
- Bilingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- At least 4 years of experience in a business operations, sales operations, or client success management role
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills and client-first mentality
- Comfort in Excel / Google Sheets is a must, experience with SQL is a huge bonus
- Prior experience at a tech startup preferred but not required
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- PHP 150-180k on-target earnings (including performance pay)
- HMO (w/ dependents)
- Learn from some of the best photographers, business operators, and sales executives in the industry
- Great workspace in Ortigas CBD
Something looks off?