B2B-focused Growth Marketing Manager (SF)
The company you’ll join
Snappr is the world’s largest network of professional photographers and we help mid-market to enterprise size companies obtain and manage visual content at scale. We work with some of the fastest growing companies in the world and serve as the backbone that powers their entire visual content operations. Snappr helps source new assets via photoshoots, edit and manipulate content with our editing services, and automate work processes with our technology and platform.
Snappr wants to build the world’s largest visual content platform and become the next $100B dollar company that transforms the way businesses obtain and manage their visual assets. If you want to be part of a quickly growing company where you will see your work directly contribute to revenue growth then Snappr is the right place for you!
The team you’ll join
Snappr has a fast growing team of marketers based in the US and Philippines. You will closely work with Snappr’s SDR and executive sales team to develop and execute strategies that drive inbound leads. You will also be able to collaborate with search engine marketing managers, email marketing managers, social media managers, designers, and sales team to help assist and support your projects.
The problem you will help to solve
Obtaining and managing visual content is one of the important and difficult challenges for companies to do at scale. The processes that companies currently have in place are fragmented across different departments, are labor intensive, and are often extremely inefficient and costly.
Your responsibility is to develop and execute marketing strategies that will educate companies on the importance of having a well-managed visual content pipeline, drive Snappr brand awareness, and generate high quality inbound leads from mid-market to enterprise size companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive inbound leads from mid-market to enterprise size companies that need photography, editing, or automation services to manage their visual content.
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns on digital ad platforms such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns on direct outbound channels such as cold emails or Linkedin outreach.
- Execute account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and generate leads from target accounts.
- Measure, analyze, and report on performance of your campaigns to the marketing manager and to Snappr’s sales team.
- Conduct A/B testing and continuously optimize your marketing campaigns overtime.
- You love commanding ownership over your own projects and have a passion for growth.
- You are a master of lead generation and have tested and proven strategies to drive inbound b2b leads.
- You are data driven and love to continuously optimize campaigns.
- You focus on achieving results and are not afraid to ask for resources that will help get your projects done.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company equity
- HMO (w/ dependent)
Something looks off?