Sales Development Representative (Remote)
*Fluency in English is required*
🔑 The Key Bits
- We are a fully remote company with globally distributed team members.
- Base Salary: USD $20,000-$28,500. With Performance-based commission OTE: USD $41,600 - $50,100
- Location: Remote from anywhere within specified time zones.
- Visas: We do not sponsor visas
- Start date: As soon as we find you!
- Reports to: Gabby, SDR Manager
As a Sales Development Rep you will be the face of the brand, connecting with prospective customers via chat and meetings and directly impacting customer growth and success. You will be customizing emails, hosting live demos, and doing active discovery so this might be the career for you if you are a people person who loves talking to strangers, addressing questions and objections while proposing solutions, and using active listening to demonstrate best practices to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
Interviews are conducted by video, typically over Zoom.
- First interview with Will Brooke, Co-Founder/COO (30 minutes)
- Second interview with Gabby, SDR Manager and an Account Executive (30 minutes)
- Third interview with Will Roller, Sales Advisor, Kunal, Fractional CRO, & Gabby, SDR Manager (45 minutes)
- Any final candidates will be asked to complete a small assignment
- Any final candidates will also have an opportunity to meet your new potential Sales team and other Slate team members
- Any final candidates will also have an opportunity to meet other Slate team members
🌟 About Slate
Slate is the first content creation & brand management platform built for teams. Slate is trusted by the biggest brand social media teams including the NFL, VISA, Budweiser and more. Our web & mobile platform allows teams to create content with their on brand fonts, colors, templates, graphics, animations and more, to then post to all social media platforms.
🌍 Our Mission
We are on a mission to make content creation effortless for brands.
🚀 Our Vision
We envision a world where everyone can easily take part in telling a brand’s story through content.
In this role, you will...
- Develop and execute on outbound email sequence campaigns and cold calling strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline via phone and email communications
- Be at the forefront of exciting customer experiments that aim to find the most high potential customers and help drive that motion
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology, industry trends, and competition
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Help Slate expand into new markets by identifying target companies and industries, sourcing relevant prospects, and confidently outreach using personalized messaging to decision makers
- Become an expert in enterprise social media & content creation, learn how to “speak the language” of our core customers, identify their pain points, and make compelling & relevant outreach to get them interested in learning more
- Actively collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams