Sr Backend Engineer (Go) (Remote)
About the role
At SigNoz, you will be building a world-class deep tech infra product. We are building an open-source observability platform. You will be building a system that can handle 1Mn+ events per sec. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
Here's our Github repo
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India
- Work on an open-source product. Engage with the community. Evangelize the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real-time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve
- Founding team from IITs who are/have been devs themselves
- Our stack includes Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Golang, OpenTelemetry, ClickHouse
- Backed by Y Combinator and some great angel and Bay Area based VCs
Who would be a good fit
- ✅ 4-8 yrs experience in backend engineering in Go
- ✅ Experience in Java is a plus
- ✅ You should be comfortable with locks/channels/concurrency used in golang
- ✅ Hands-on experience working with queries on billions of records and optimizing indexes
- ✅ Knowledge of design patterns and best practices. He/she will be doing code reviews of PRs
Seems like something right up your alley?
Please email your CV and an optional intro note to me at [ankit at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.
Our process involves a short initial exploratory chat, followed by three interviews/discussions. The aim is for both sides to learn more about each other. The timeline is ~10 days unless you need more time.
SigNoz is an open source alternative to DataDog, NewRelic. We help developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot any problem.
We have got lots of interest from the dev community with 13000+ stars , 2600+ slack community members within two year of launching the project. Here's our Github repo
We are backed by prominent angels & funds including Y Combinator.