Senior Frontend Engineer ( Remote)
About the role
At SigNoz, you will be building a world-class deep tech infra product. We are building an open-source observability platform. You will be building a system that can handle 1M events per sec. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
Here's our Github repo
- We are growing fast, reached 13K+ Github stars and 2500+ slack community members
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India
- Work on an open-source product. Engage with the community. Evangelize the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real-time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve
- Equity, growth, and network
As a SigNoz Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Conduct team and community PR reviews, shaping the future of our product.
- Introduce best practices and innovative frontend architecture into our discussions.
- Own the features you build, from the interactions to the bug fixes and feedback from our awesome users.
- Embrace the startup mindset and thrive in the fast-paced environment where speed is our secret weapon against big companies. Get ready to step out of your comfort zone and make a remarkable impact! 💪
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS, Redux, and Typescript - they should be your playground!
- Expertise in custom hooks, context API, useEffect, HOCs, separation of concerns, and testing - you know these like the back of your hand.
- 3-8 years of frontend engineering experience, demonstrating your rock-solid skills and adaptability.
- A deep understanding of our product and domain - you'll become an invaluable asset to the team.
- Bonus points if you've worked in product companies - we love seeing your product-oriented mindset in action! 🚀
But wait, there's more! Here are some incredible perks that come with joining SigNoz:
- Watch your GitHub profile bloom with vibrant shades of green as you contribute to our open-source projects.
- Get the chance to present your expertise in various developer meetups & conferences, boosting your visibility and connections.
- Enjoy the freedom of working fully remote, wherever you feel most productive and inspired.
- SigNoz is backed by Y-Combinator & prominent silicon valley based VCs 🔥
Seems like something right up your alley?
Email your CV and an optional intro note to [ankit at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.
Our process involves a short initial exploratory chat, followed by three interviews/discussions. The aim is for both sides to learn more about each other. The timeline is ~10 days unless you need more time.
SigNoz is an open source alternative to DataDog, NewRelic. We help developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot any problem.
We have got lots of interest from the dev community with 13000+ stars , 2600+ slack community members within two year of launching the project. Here's our Github repo
We are backed by prominent angels & funds including Y Combinator.