Head of Partner Success
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Sesame is a revolutionary marketplace that serves as the home for Americans who have been priced out of the traditional healthcare system. We provide millions of Americans with access to the healthcare they need at a fraction of the typical price, whether they are burdened by high-deductible insurance or uninsured. Our platform offers high-quality care quickly and easily for a fair price, relieving people from the stress, frustrations, and financial challenges of the current healthcare system. Our vision is to give individuals a better way to access the care they need.
With $75 million in capital raised from leading investors, including GV and General Catalyst, Sesame is continuously investing in scaling our marketplace to make healthcare more affordable and accessible to all.
We are seeking a dedicated and highly experienced Head of Partner Success to drive and manage our critical large partner relationships. As the Head of Partner Success at Sesame, you will play a pivotal role in strengthening our partnerships with partners to ensure Sesame membership and services are utilized and acknowledged as valuable benefits across their clients, members, populations, and employees.
Collaborating with various internal departments, including Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Sales, you will ensure seamless service delivery and success in these relationships. Your exceptional communication skills, ability to influence diverse audiences, and adeptness in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders will be essential in this role.
What You'll Work On
- Service, manage, renew, and execute against a portfolio of partner accounts, driving key program outcomes such as enrollment, utilization, and partner satisfaction
- Ensure Sesame has best-in-class economics with our partners and the optimal structures in place to facilitate rapid product growth
- Provide training and ongoing support to partners, ensuring their understanding and successful adoption of the Sesame at Work product
- Foster trusting partnerships and work cross-functionally with key teams within Sesame to ensure we over-deliver on our commitments to channel partners and continuously evolve to meet their expectations
- Represent Sesame in executive-level conversations with current and potential channel partners, taking ownership of partner success, renewals, satisfaction, and growth
- Scale our partner support model by enhancing key workflows (e.g., account planning, reporting, growth forecasting), documenting and disseminating best practices to provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in account and partnership management, with a focus on client retention and renewal
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting clients in the benefits space or working with HR, with additional experience partnering with brokers to deliver benefits solutions
- A proven track record of meeting goals and deadlines, ideally including customer retention or relationship management metrics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations tailored to individual client needs
- Extensive experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver complex customer and client solutions. Proficiency in Salesforce and G-Suite
- Experience in managing negotiations, including contract negotiations, and working with client procurement teams
What we offer
- A fun and international work environment with colleagues in New York, Europe, Miami, and Boston
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- The chance to learn first-hand about the biggest industry in the world
Sesame is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.