Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
SafeBase is not your run of the mill Start-Up. In just three years we have grown to over 500 customers with names like LinkedIn, Dropbox, Snyk, Asana, and OpenAI on our portfolio. In the beginning of 2022, we raised an 18M Series A and we are already over five times the amount of people since, in our constantly growing team.
Trust sits at the core of our product, mission, and values. It allows us to put ego aside, roll up our sleeves, ask tough questions, and approach problems together as one team. Placing trust at the forefront of everything we do enables our people to bring their authentic voice and experience to the table.
We are a fully remote global company with amazing talent in the US, Canada, and Israel. Check us out, and great ready to join a Team committed “Helping our customers build and maintain trust”
How you'll make an impact:
- Plan, design, and implement features in our web app, both front-end, and back-end.
- Communicate with our customers to understand their workflow and their needs, and translate those into a seamless product experience.
- Build and integrate new architecture, frameworks, technologies and everything that makes for great software.
- Work closely with the founders and shape the future of our R&D center as an early engineer.
- Build the web app that will help us grow our platform to 1,000+ SaaS vendors, like LinkedIn, Snyk, and Instacart.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Entrepreneurial mindset - previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy with a "get-it-done" attitude. You thrive in an ambiguous environment and you enjoy leading people towards a common goal. You understand the main focus for engineers at a product-led startup is delivering the right features at the right time.
- Strategic architectural & engineering design thinking and vision. Be able the product & business context to inform tradeoff decisions regarding work scoping, technical debt, and strategic investment. Knowing where to cut corners and where to excel.
- 4+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Advanced mastery of technologies like TypeScript, React (hooks), Node.js, ES6.
- Advanced mastery of cloud & web knowledge and concepts such as HTTP/S, cloud deployments and containers, SaaS integrations.
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a B2B SaaS product startup. Even better: product-led startup or a product in cybersecurity/compliance realm.
- Experience with our modern web application tech stack - Next.js, Prisma, Google Cloud Platform, Apollo Server, Postgres, Cypress, Jest.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Salary Range: $145k - $180k (Please note, the exact compensation will depend on the level of experience and expertise)
Job descriptions are just a description. SafeBase is full of curious optimizers, which is why we value unique experiences, abilities and opinions. If this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
Get to Know SafeBase!
What is SafeBase? SafeBase's Smart Trust Center is a centralized source of truth for an organization's security and compliance information. Our Trust Center makes it easy for companies to build and maintain trust with customers and prospects, while streamlining security workflows behind the scenes with smart features like automated NDAs and CRM integrations. We're solving problems that have plagued the industry for years, and customers often tell us "I wish I had SafeBase sooner." You can check out an example Trust Center here: https://linkedin.safebase.us/
Remote @ SafeBase
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at SafeBase your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
Customer-First: We prioritize our customers over the long term and value our reputation above short-term gains.
Extreme Ownership: We take pride in the quality of our work and the success of the company. We take accountability and act like owners, not renters.
Hunger: We find ways to get more done with less, ruthlessly prioritizing to operate with the necessary speed without sacrificing quality.
Win and Fail Together: Our combined success relies on effective communication, collaboration, assuming best intent, and a culture of continuous learning.
If you are not excited yet — check feel free to learn more about SafeBase and our culture here: https://safebase.io/about
We cannot wait to hear from you!