Senior Product Manager
SafeBase is not your run of the mill Start-Up. We are a fully remote Global team with amazing talent in the US, Canada, and Israel. In just three years we have grown to over 500 customers with names like LinkedIn, Jamf, Instacart, and OpenAi on our roster. Last year we raised an 18M Series A and have since tripled our original headcount.
Trust sits at the core of our product, mission, and values. It allows us to put ego aside, roll up our sleeves, ask tough questions, and approach problems together as one team. Placing trust at the forefront of everything we do enables our People to bring their authentic voice and experience to the table.
Our team is curious, supportive, and innovative. We pride ourselves on having a fun in a collaborative work environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to have an impact, own your position, and make those around you great, then we have vacant seat on our rocket ship that may just have your name on it.
Check us out, and great ready to join a Team committed “Helping our customers build and maintain trust”
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for your product area that delivers values to our customers and help us accelerate our growth
- Closely collaborate with our engineering, design, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure that we build the right product and deliver values on time
- Lead the execution and delivery of new products and features that deliver exceptional user experiences
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities for accelerating growth and adoption of our product
- Define and track key product metrics to measure success and drive continuous improvement
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a strong track record of delivering high-quality products and growth initiatives
- Fluent in analytics (Mixpanel, BigQuery) and agile development tools (Figma, Linear)
- Entrepreneurial mindset - previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy with a "get-it-done" attitude
- Strategic product thinking to understand customers, identify opportunities, and make decisions based on the impact to the users and business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a B2B SaaS product startup. Even better: product-led startup or a product in cybersecurity/compliance realm.
- Experience with AI/ML to solve customer problems
- Ability to work on an Central or Eastern Time Zone
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Salary Range: $150k - $175k Base (Depends on experience and expertise)
Job descriptions are just a description. SafeBase is full of curious optimizers, which is why we value unique experiences, abilities and opinions. If this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
Get to Know SafeBase!
What is SafeBase? SafeBase's Smart Trust Center is a centralized source of truth for an organization's security and compliance information. Our Trust Center makes it easy for companies to build and maintain trust with customers and prospects, while streamlining security workflows behind the scenes with smart features like automated NDAs and CRM integrations. We're solving problems that have plagued the industry for years, and customers often tell us "I wish I had SafeBase sooner." You can check out an example Trust Center here: https://linkedin.safebase.us/
Remote @ SafeBase
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at SafeBase your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
Core Values: Transparency + Respect + Uniquely You + Self-Motivated + Teamwork = TRUST
If you are not excited yet — check feel free to learn more about SafeBase and our culture here: https://safebase.io/about
We cannot wait to hear from you!