Product Marketing Manager
Working at RippleMatch:
The current status quo of finding a first job is broken: Traditional career services and job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful, and figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult and overwhelming decision. It's also not a fair contest. For many Gen Z candidates, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school and their personal networks.
RippleMatch is changing the way Gen Z finds work. Our recruitment platform leverages AI to automate inbound applicant review and outbound sourcing, matching candidates to the right roles and eliminating the most time-intensive parts of the recruitment process for both sides. Leading employers leverage RippleMatch to build diverse, high-performing teams and Gen Z job seekers across the country trust RippleMatch to launch and grow their careers.
Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $88 million in venture funding – including from prominent investors like Goldman Sachs – helped tens of thousands of users find jobs, expanded to 1,700+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers (such as EY, eBay, MongoDB, and more). Our tight-knit team of 80+ talented people work hard, celebrate wins, and care deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for enabling our Go-To-Market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Account Management) to effectively articulate the unique value of RippleMatch to customers/prospects. In this role, you will become an expert on the psychology of our customers, prospects and candidates, and constantly evolving RippleMatch's messaging and marketing materials. You will work cross functionally to enable teams to articulate the unique value of RippleMatch products and what makes us special by creating external marketing assets, internal documentation, and conducting training sessions with the Go-To-Market teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, organize, and update assets to support our Go-To-Market teams including case studies, 1-pagers, video testimonials, decks, product demonstrations, webinars, how-to guides, business reviews, stats sheets, competitive 1-pagers, etc.
- Document information that enables our Go-To-Market Teams to have a deep understanding of RippleMatch products, the competitive landscape, statistics and other information necessary to articulate our value to customers/prospects
- Determine how to incorporate new products and features into the Go-To-Market motion, including updating assets, conducting internal trainings, drafting press releases and customer newsletters
- Lead internal trainings with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Onboarding Managers to ensure that all customer-facing representatives understand the latest product developments and how to articulate their value
- Stay up to date on industry, market and competitive trends to quickly adapt our marketing and sales strategy as needed
Who you are:
- A storyteller with 3+ years of experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS, ideally in the recruiting/HR space
- A great communicator with the ability to describe the benefits of complex technology products in an crystal clear and concise manner
- Driven and productive worker who loves to to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast learner who can synthesize new information quickly and ask the right questions to fill in gaps in knowledge
- Possess an eye for design
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our team’s well-being and growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, paid vacation, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike and Peloton memberships, and — our favorite thing — comprehensive FREE healthcare benefits. We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, and positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape and won’t settle for anything less.
RippleMatch is a remote-first company. We believe in helping to shape the future of work and creating accessibility to a great working environment for all, regardless of location. This means that all of our openings can be worked remotely. Our physical office is conveniently located near Union Square in New York City and all employees keep Eastern hours regardless of where they are based. All RippleMatch employees are encouraged to work remotely or come into the office as much as they want or not at all.
We believe in maintaining a culture that can cut across distance to suit our employees who choose to be remote as well as those who prefer to come into the office. We host monthly virtual events as well as monthly in-person events, team-wide virtual activities every month like Wellness Challenges, and a time to hear from our founders regularly regardless of location. Creating strong bonds between RippleMatch team members means a lot to us and, while we know that this can be done remotely, we also invest heavily in creating opportunities to make sure remote employees get plenty of in-person time. We offer in-person onboarding, travel benefits and both virtual and in-person team building activities!
At RippleMatch, we understand the importance of aligning our team's success with the overall success of the company. In addition to a competitive salary ranging from $120,000 to $150,000 per year, we offer stock options grants to eligible team members. These options grants provide you with the opportunity to become a stakeholder in our growth and success.