Sr. Site Reliability Engineering Manager
About the Role:
Realself is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineering Manager to oversee the Devops, IT, Data Engineering, and Security teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing and leading a team of engineers, as well as a deep understanding of the principles of site reliability engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and manage the Devops, IT, Data Engineering, and Security teams, ensuring that all systems are operating efficiently and securely.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the reliability, scalability, and availability of our systems.
- Manage and Maintain CI/CD and Site infrastructure
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure that new features and products are designed with reliability in mind.
- Create and manage incident response plans to ensure that any outages or disruptions are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Conduct regular reviews of the infrastructure to identify areas for improvement and develop plans to implement changes.
- Ensure that all systems meet compliance and security standards.
- Develop and manage budgets for the IT, Data Engineering, and Security teams.
- Hire and develop a high-performing team of engineers, providing mentorship, coaching, and career development opportunities.
You might be the right fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team of engineers
- Understand Corporate IT systems and their management
- Are action-oriented and lean into collaborative decision-making
- Thrive on idea generation and innovative, creative problem solving
- Focus on rapport and relationship-building to achieve results
- Have a strong understanding of AWS and GCP cloud-based infrastructure, systems, and applications.
- Expertise in designing and implementing reliable and scalable systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of security and compliance standards, such as ISO27K and GDPR.
Travel is not anticipated for this role.
$180k - $215k Base Compensation + Full Benefits
RealSelf employees work from 26 states in the United States; while we have offices in Seattle, Washington we are a remote-first company.
This fully remote role is open to candidates in most states. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.
We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
RealSelf values and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Something looks off?