Marketing + Sales Assistant
About Prime Roots
Berkeley-based Prime Roots is a plant-based meat company taking a fresh take on old world deli and charcuterie. The B-Corp is on a mission to satisfy meat cravings in a better way with plant-based deli meat that is clean, wholesome, and sustainable. The start-up innovated the first-of-its kind line of sliceable deli meats and charcuterie which includes nostalgic flavors like turkey, ham, salami, pepperoni, bacon, pâté, and foie gras. These products are made from koji and are designed for use in deli counters and restaurants. Prime Roots recently was honored with the Food and Wine Magazine Game Changers Award and Fast Company World Changing Ideas Award.
Who You Are
Prime Roots is seeking a highly organized and efficient part-time assistant to help with a variety of operational and administrative duties to support the marketing and sales teams. This team member will need to juggle a variety of tasks and communicate status effectively to several marketing and sales team members.
What You Will Do
- Handles shipping, receiving and inventory management of marketing and sales items such as swag, event items, sales collateral, supplies and more.
- Copying, printing and production of sales and marketing collateral, presentations and merchandising.
- Supports tradeshow and event coordination needs.
- Orders product samples for sales and marketing.
- Assistance on general tasks and administrative tasks including updating databases, lists, and documents.
- Food prep and coordination of meeting activity, as required.
- Drive company van or personal vehicle for errands to support sales and marketing needs.