About the Company
Join us at Phase Four as we deliver cutting edge electric propulsion to thousands of spacecraft over the next decade. We enable large constellations of satellites in low earth orbit (LEO) and beyond. Our plasma thruster enables new missions for satellites with next-generation propellants, while eliminating the primary failure points of legacy technologies
Phase Four will provide you with the opportunity to design, optimize, build, and test spacecraft electronics, including DC-to-RF power conversion, data handling, and sensor interfacing systems. You will rapidly test and optimize critical spacecraft and laboratory electrical systems. Tasking will include PCB design and layout projects, environmental and EMI/EMC testing, and spaceflight readiness testing on all components. As part of the Phase Four team, you will regularly interface with scientists and engineers across the company and with external companies and organizations.
Phase Four has several active projects in different stages of design. As a member of the Phase Four team, you will be able to see projects grow from initial requirements definitions and proof-of-concept models into fully flight qualified products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience with design, assembly, and test of Avionics Systems
- Rapid turnaround and iteration on prototype circuits, from design through laboratory testing
- Experience with Altium Designer, or similar ECAD software
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a hands-on, intense, and dynamic work environment
- 3-5 years of electrical engineering experience in aerospace
- Relevant experience with EMI/RFI mitigation with RF circuits
- Relevant experience with radiation effects and prevention, SEE and TID
- $100,000 - $150,000 USD
- Phase Four offers competitive salary and equity, comprehensive health benefits, generous vacation policy, and a collaborative and fun work environment.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.