Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Who We Are
PartySlate is a team of 60 (and growing) individuals representing a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We work hard, have fun, and focus on results above all else. We are constantly building, measuring, and learning in order to build our brand, grow our digital presence, and deliver powerful results within the $800 billion events industry. PartySlate was founded in Chicago and has also launched in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Boston, to name a few, with more to come. And as we expand, our talented team continues to expand, too.
We are searching for a Product Designer with strong interaction design skills for a responsive web platform. Your duties will include designing to a brief, creating interaction flows and wireframes for target users, and skinning wireframes to brand standards with design system components. You will be working collaboratively and cross functionally to incorporate data and feedback into design solutions from discovery through delivery. Ideal candidates will be interested in learning ux research skills, will cultivate an open, nimble creative process, and champion a growth mindset.
All applicants must be based in the US
- Create human-centered design solutions for our responsive web application
- Develop product design concepts from proposal brief requirements
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and interaction flows
- Deliver high fidelity mockups based on brand standards with design system components
- Design for accessibility and responsive standards
- Participate in user interviews and usability testing
- Champion a growth mindset environment
- 2+ years of work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Working knowledge of UX design principles
- Proficient with Figma or equivalent
- A creative eye and a good imagination
- Interest in user testing and usability analysis
- Comfortable with unknowns
- Strong planning and organizational abilities
PartySlate is a platform that inspires people planning events of all kinds and connects them with the leading vendors and venues across the country and the world. When you join the PartySlate team, you will join a group of passionate, collaborative, diverse, and authentic individuals working to help people plan inspiring, memorable, and meaningful events that make an impact. We move fast, work hard, encourage flexibility, and most importantly, have fun.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
PartySlate is committed to creating a diverse and equitable environment for its employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at PartySlate
Something looks off?