Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
The Account Director has complete ownership of global revenue growth, end-to-end satisfaction, and reference ability of the customer(s) throughout the entire customer lifecycle. This individual leads Parsable’s cross-functional efforts collaborating across Sales, Implementation, Support, Marketing, Product, and partner management in support of the customer by aligning all parties around a single, clearly articulated 2-3 year account strategy.
To drive success, the Account Director ensures three critical elements are in place: a customer-validated multi-year roadmap, an associated account strategy and annual plan, and the development and execution of a Parsable governance model aligned with the customer’s needs. You’re ultimately measured by overall account and revenue growth, protecting the maintenance base, and increasing an account’s NPS over time.
This role is remote and ideally based in one of these locations: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, British Columbia or Ontario
- Lead all Sales strategies and tactics for account(s) with the primary focus on revenue and revenue growth
- Sell multiple engagements at varied customer sites to prove the value of Parsable and earn the right to propose a broader expansion
- Orchestrate and lead cross-functional integrated planning and execution of the account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners
- Manage all customer-facing functions, including executive sponsor engagement, HQ strategy visits, workshops, with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and further solidifying trusted advisor role
- Complete long-term business strategy planning focused on a Parsable-enabling innovation agenda
- Identify and drive co-innovation opportunities; facilitate the movement of opportunities from pipeline to delivery
- Develop long term C-level relationships, creating and managing a strong joint governance model, and ensuring that the assigned Parsable executive sponsor is appropriately engaged
- Produce Integrated Account Planning and ensure Parsable’s footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant LOB’s and strategic engagement with SI partners
- Proactively identify and solve customer problems and propose Parsable/partner solutions
- Leads a virtual team of resources from various LoBs, functions, and geographies
- Drive revenue growth throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create barriers to entry for competitors, protecting Parsable’s footprint
- Secure adoption of and protecting premium support services
- Leadership around value discovery, value realization and value optimization enabling connection of Value Engineering methodologies and business transformation practices to (Business) Consulting delivery
- 6+ years successful, quota achieving Sales and/or Consulting experience with complex business software / IT solutions for Enterprise/SaaS offerings
- 3+ years deep industry/domain expertise – CPG, Paper and Packaging, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related industry would be highly desired.
- System Integrator (Accenture, Deloitte, EY, etc) or Business Consulting Management a big plus
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology, and account structure
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Understanding software license contracts and delivery of associated services including software/software-related services terms & conditions negotiation.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$160,000 + bonus (or commission) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. We offer all full-time positions in the US with comprehensive benefits packages including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short term Disability, Life and AD&D and a wide range of additional voluntary benefits.
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?