Senior Director, Product Management
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
- Align and execute Parsable’s overall business and growth strategy with the company’s product strategy
- Responsible for managing the Product team and ensuring that Parsable’s products meet the needs of our customers and product shipped meets company standards
- Leads strategic planning and management of Parsable’s entire product portfolio and overall product user experience
- Definition of product roadmap aligned with company strategy and business cases to support Parsable as a category leader
- Represent Parsable with regard to strategic customers, partners and analysts as needed
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs to achieve company and department objectives and correlate investment to revenue generation
- Lead the Product Management team as a player coach and grow high performing talent
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing and Technology to define and direct product roadmap as well as understand the industry and market served
- Create and lead a Customer Advisory Board (CAB) and Product Advisory Council (PAC) program
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer facing teams on product and features launches, blog posts, release notes, webinars and internal/external enablement
- Ability to empathize with customer’s pain points and understand their emotions in relation to product and the problem it’s meant to solve
- 7+ years Product Management experience, preferably in a start-up SaaS environment.
- Expertise in product development life cycles and experience with product strategy development and roadmapping tools
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset with high level motivational skills to lead virtual team
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, Collaborative approach and mindset
- Ability to operate strategically as well as drill down to the details
- Technical ability to communicate and coordinate with the Engineering team and experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- Bachelor's degree or related experience preferred
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $200,000-$240,000 + bonus (or commission) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. We offer all full-time positions in the US with comprehensive benefits packages including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short term Disability, Life and AD&D and a wide range of additional voluntary benefits.
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.