Senior Marketing Operations Associate
In the U.S. alone, over 30 million patients per year are prescribed care via paper and fax. The legacy ordering process is long, complicated, and yields an 83% error rate, resulting in patients ending up in the hospital or worse.
The world is transitioning to Digital Ordering across the healthcare industry. At Parachute Health, we’re leading the charge with a platform that is 10 times faster than the status quo. We connect with major hospitals, payors, and suppliers of life-saving products. Our vision of a "delightfully simple" digital ordering experience for clinicians pushes us forward to transforming the world of post-acute care.
Since launching, we’ve helped millions of patients. Founded in New York City, we’ve grown across 50 states and partnered with 50,000 clinical facilities and over 2,000 supplier locations across 20,000+ products on the Parachute Platform.
Parachute Health is the industry leading ePrescribing Platform for durable medical equipment (DME) and supplies - think everything from state of the art glucose monitors to walkers. And we are changing industry and improving patient care by destroying the ever-present fax that is still used for many of these orders!
The ordering process is convoluted and fax-based, leading to high cost of care, clinician dissatisfaction and poor patient outcomes. While the drug industry adopted ePrescribing long ago, the transition to digital is only now underway for DME, and Parachute Health is leading this transition. At Parachute Health, it is our mission to make sure that every patient gets the medical equipment and supplies they need, when they need it. We achieve this by driving efficiency through digital connectivity into every aspect of the ordering process, making it delightfully simple.
Parachute Health is looking to do the same for our Marketing Operations and are expanding our marketing team: We are looking for a motivated Senior Marketing Operations Associate interested in healthcare and technology marketing to help us tell healthcare professionals and medical equipment suppliers about ePrescribing for DME, and about Parachute Health — and measure the impact of those efforts!
About the Role
The Senior Marketing Operations Associate will expand and maintain a marketing tech stack to help tell the DME industry about Parachute Health! Ideally you have built lead gen campaigns in a CRM (Hubspot experience required), set up automated email and social media campaigns, managed lead lists, and love to tinker with workflows to get pipelines and reporting just right.
Here’s what you will do:
- Own execution and optimization of lead gen campaigns across the marketing funnel - from building landing pages in a template, field mapping, documentation and optimization of functionalities — to setting up follow-up workflows and promotion on social media as well as externally.
- Manage lead capture & qualification process to ensure leads are correctly captured and qualified, assigned in our CRM, that owners follow-up.
- Create and maintain tracking, attribution and KPI reporting as well as documentation to determine value of campaigns and make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks. Collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Success stakeholders to communicate performance to the broader company.
- Work with the marketing, data and strategy teams to build marketing analytics reporting and develop insights in Hubspot to make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks.
- Create content ideas and partner with external firm to execute
- Develop and support Conference/Event lead conversion strategy and success measurement / management while collaborating to lead pre/post event campaigns (e.g., webinars, emails, social, targeted ads).
What We'll Expect From You
- You have 3+ years of marketing operations experience in a similar role.
- Willing to work with ambiguity.
- Experience owning execution of lead gen campaigns.
- Experience with Hubspot, headless CMS and other marketing software (e.g., customer.io).
- Prior marketing and/or customer support role at relevant B2B tech and/or healthcare companies (e.g., enterprise SaaS, API-based, suppliers, providers).
- Direct experience engaging various stakeholders, including executive leadership, on marketing and GTM initiatives to achieve goals and keep to timelines.
- Self-starter who can independently prioritize workload based on company and team goals, turning big ideas into attainable and budget-driven results.
- Strong organization and project managing skills, comfortable with planning across the event marketing spectrum (marketing funnel, conference support, social media and ad campaigns).
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a successful campaign, how to measure results, and troubleshoot.
- You can easily switch gears from strategic thinking to tactical coordination and enjoy doing both.
- Based in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Remote-First Company with the option to work at our offices located in Denver and New York City
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Annual Company-Wide Bonus (up to 15%)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Summer Fridays - 5 Fridays Off During Summer (Separate From PTO)
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Annual Home Office Stipend
- Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Annual stipend for education and development
Base Salary Band
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.