In the U.S. alone, over 30 million patients per year are prescribed care via paper and fax. The legacy ordering process is long, complicated, and yields an 83% error rate, resulting in patients ending up in the hospital or worse.
The world is transitioning to Digital Ordering across the healthcare industry. At Parachute Health, we’re leading the charge with a platform that is 10 times faster than the status quo. We connect with major hospitals, payors, and suppliers of life-saving products. Our vision of a "delightfully simple" digital ordering experience for clinicians pushes us forward to transforming the world of post-acute care.
Since launching, we’ve helped millions of patients. Founded in New York City, we’ve grown across 50 states and partnered with 50,000 clinical facilities and over 2,000 supplier locations across 20,000+ products on the Parachute Platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Place outbound phone calls to prospective Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier partners to educate them on the Parachute Platform and get them to book demos.
- Host demos for our partners, including for end users and management teams, to showcase our functionality and get them excited about being a partner.
- Run contracting processes with management teams to get their Parachute journey started.
- Listen to management/users’ product feedback to highlight the pros/cons of the product and flag feedback internally for continual improvement.
- Work to build & refine internal operational processes, including building processes by working in a CRM (i.e. HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.) and using data to make us more efficient and effective, and the process of working with Marketing to develop materials that effectively show our partners the value of the Parachute Platform.
- Provide excellent ongoing service through empathy, active listening skills, resourcefulness, and a desire to ensure the best possible outcomes for our Supplier Partners.
- 1-2 Years of work experience in Sales, Customer Success, Consulting, Account Management, or similar roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a startup environment with a proactive and hungry mindset, and ability to pivot quickly based on company needs.
- An intellectual curiosity to explore the various areas of a tech startup changing the healthcare landscape.
- Enthusiastic about using technology to better patient outcomes.
- General knowledge of the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) landscape
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand our partners’ unique businesses through listening and tailoring a solution that fits their needs.
- Comfortable across different call points; You can seamlessly adjust your conversation based on your audience.
- Coachable. You actively improve from feedback and have a strong urge to get better.
- Relentless and curious; Never stop hustling to go the extra mile for our partners and our internal teams, always asking questions with a mindset of constant improvement.
- Trustworthy and reliable; Demonstrated ability to quickly build relationships with partners and be there for them when they have questions or take the initiative to bring them something that will help their business.
- Experienced with SaaS products (healthcare a plus!) and a fast learner, but not required.
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership and desire to make an impact and crush expectations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate strategy to prioritized tactics.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Remote-First Company
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Annual Company-Wide Bonus (up to 15%)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Summer Fridays - 5 Fridays Off During Summer (Separate From PTO)
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Annual Home Office Stipend
- Co-Working Space Reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.