Senior HR Business Partner
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About The Role
Panorama is looking for a strategic and experienced Sr. HRBP (Director +) to partner with our Revenue, Customer Success, and Finance teams. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, not only will you influence and guide your client groups, you will also play a key role as part of the People leadership team.
You’ll be a strong partner to COE teams in establishing how to best define and implement people strategies. You’ll also encourage your client groups to take on a forward-looking mental model as we scale over the next few years. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact throughout Panorama and grow as a leader in the People & Culture space.
To be great in this role, you will thrive in a fast paced environment. Ambiguity, and changing gears to support the business will be second nature to you. You will work closely with senior leadership to understand the business, talent needs, and be an advocate for innovation, positive employee experiences, and driving our People Strategy to fruition.
What You Will Do:
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to C-suite and senior business leaders
- Partner with leaders on org design (build out/ rebuild of teams).
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization.
- Utilize data and analytics to inform/influence key business decisions.
- Identify development, performance, and retention needs and implement solutions
- Lead compensation analyses and talent reviews for your client groups
- Facilitate workshops for manager, employee enablement, and team building
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management, general employee relations).
- Partner with client group team members throughout the organization to communicate and educate on policies, practices, operating procedures, and compliance.
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation / execution of core HR programs.
- Collaborate as an active member of the People Leadership Team sharing business insights, and providing innovative ideas and support to execute programs that drive organizational impact.
- Track record of success building trusted relationships and influencing senior leaders within the business.
- Strong experience with performance/talent management, coaching, and employee relations
- Ability to drive people programs: compensation planning, workforce planning, restructure, employee development, org design
- Assess qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends, tell a story, and create ways to support our employees and improve our business.
- Empathetic partner who actively listens, and provides coaching to employees and managers through complex and confidential situations
- Thinks strategically but can also roll up your sleeves and operate tactically when needed
- Great executive presence; unafraid to ask hard questions
- Demonstrates a growth mindset
- Cares about people! Balances business needs and priorities with also doing right by team members
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years HRBP/ People Partner/HR Consultant/HR leadership. Experiences gained in fast paced environment and/or high growth tech companies
- An expert in influencing, navigating, and executing across a business with multiple senior level leaders and competing priorities
- Results-driven mindset that can build credibility & trust with leaders and employees across all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment
- Analytical and critical thinking with the ability to leverage data to create compelling narratives for change
- Ability to deliver on commitments while working autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills
- A curious and inquisitive nature with a “we” vs “i” mentality
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Base Salary: $171,000 - $228,000
The “Base Salary” range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary range involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of Panorama’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual bonus or commission awards, equity awards, as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Something looks off?