Visa Product Lead
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
As the Visa Products Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the development, implementation, and enhancement of Visa payment products and services here at Oxygen. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, sales, marketing, and external partners, to drive the growth and success of Visa's product portfolio with Oxygen. This role requires a deep understanding of the payments industry, market trends, and customer needs to shape and execute the product strategy.
- Develop and execute the product strategy for Visa payment products, ensuring alignment with company objectives and market demands.
- Conduct market research, analyze customer needs, and identify opportunities for product innovation and differentiation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to conceptualize, design, and launch new Visa payment products and services.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to commercialization, including defining product requirements, prioritizing features, and driving product roadmaps.
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking to ensure Visa's products remain at the forefront of the industry.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and pricing models.
- Monitor product performance, evaluate key metrics, and implement data-driven decision-making to optimize product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners, financial institutions, merchants, and other stakeholders to drive product adoption and maximize business opportunities.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies related to payment products and identify their implications for Visa.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to a team of product managers and support their professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven experience in product management, preferably in the payments industry or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of the payments ecosystem, including card-based products, digital payments, and emerging payment technologies.
- Strong understanding of the Visa network, products, and services.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and launching successful payment products in diverse markets.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze market trends, customer insights, and competitive landscapes to drive product strategies.
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving product growth and achieving business objectives.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leave, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great fintech startup with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.
Something looks off?