Head of Engagement Products
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are hiring a Head of Engagement Products who will act as a principal product manager to lead strategic initiatives. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital banking and help us achieve our goal of offering a one-stop-shop for creators. You will work closely with executives, engineering, and cross-functional teams to build differentiated products and new experiences our customers will love.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of strategic products to customers.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with stakeholders and dedicated engineering teams and cross-functional partners.
- Meet defined milestones and delivery dates with optimal resources.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for the engineering team to consume.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the products you own.
- Own and highlight post-launch growth and profitability metrics to uncover business-driving trends and patterns.
- 10+ years of product end-to-end delivery, including requirements definition, feature launches, post-launch metrics tracking, and product tradeoff decisions.
- 5+ years of financial technology experience.
- Extensive experience with products focused on customer journey and engagement (e.g. onboarding flow, referral program, partnerships, etc).
- Solid project/program management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong experience in articulating long-term roadmap strategy and business impact.
- Strong experience managing stakeholders and collaborating with partners to drive cross functional programs and influence teams.
- Ability to balance long-term strategic investments with near-term business goals.
- A strong analytical and metrics driven approach to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Able to effectively communicate and work remotely across regions, cross culturally, and geographically dispersed teams.
- Graduate degree (e.g. MBA).
- 2+ years of startup experience, preferably fintech startups.
- Strong ability to learn new skills.
- Strong technical understanding of systems architectures and APIs
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Fully remote
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leaves, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great startup in banking with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.