Sr Product Manager- Access Control
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2023
Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven, fast-growth, venture backed SaaS company (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, Cox, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud software for local governments and state agencies. We have surpassed 1,800+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government.
OpenGov is a 2023 Top Workplaces USA award winner, Top 25 Highest Rated Cloud Companies to Work For, and a Forbes 2022 America's Best Startup Employer!
Please see this video from John Chambers about OpenGov India
Sr. Product Manager - Access Control
The Sr. Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Management, Platform and will be responsible for leading focused aspects of OpenGov’s Platform, including its Identity & Access Management system, platform shared services, and centralized permissions management. This role places emphasis on driving business growth, identifying and executing market-defining product enhancements, and marshaling OpenGov’s developers, UX, and market-facing resources to align with the platform and achieve our long-term vision.
Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of successful enterprise product leadership, technical skills, customer-focused innovation, superb communications skills, and PM coaching and development skills.
• Help shape the strategy for platform-shared services at OpenGov
• Work with OpenGov's Suites on the continual discovery of Access Control requirements and adoption of project strategies
• Engage in superb teaming with Engineering, UX, and Market Facing functions
• Drive impact through design iteration, detailed user stories, agile sequencing, and orchestration for major releases
• Work cross-functionally on Platform features that include multiple dependencies
• Support adoption and onboarding for new Platform capabilities
• Proven experience implementing enterprise identity management, authentication, and authorization at scale.
• Extensive technical experience with OAuth, SAML2, OIDC, and Auth0.
• Proven track record of leading, developing, and bringing new products to market
• At least 6 years of product management experience
• At least 2 years of product manager coaching and team development experience
• Enterprise SaaS (software as a service) experience working on ERP, EPM, Accounting, Budgeting or similar products
• Ability to think strategically and synthesize diverse information
• Intelligence, passion, and drive
• Strong product-cycle execution track record
• An eye for user-centric design demonstrated through top-notch products
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with object-oriented programming and design
What makes OpenGov unique
» Leadership: CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission-driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs, a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, and SF and Silicon Valley Business Times' 40 under 40 class of 2018!
» Funding: Over $250 million, late stage venture backed company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, Cox Enterprises, and Emerson Collective.
» Board of Directors: Includes iconic executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO), Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world), Katherine August-deWilde (Vice Chair of First Republic Bank), and Amy Pressman (co-founder, former president, and a current board member of Medallia).
» Growth: Record breaking growth with 1,800+ governments (and counting) using our products. Click here to read more.
» Culture: Winner of 2023 Top Workplaces USA award, Awarded Top 25 Cloud Companies to Work For, Winner of Forbes 2022 Best Startup Employers, 50 Best Workplaces award. Check out our Careers Video!
» Product: Named to the GovTech 100 (seven consecutive years), we are the leader in cloud software for our nation's cities, counties, and state agencies.
» Mission Driven: We are a technology company with a passion for the mission. We're powering more effective and accountable government.
Come join us and make a positive social impact!
OpenGov is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.