Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals and health services for members, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
As a member of our growing team, you’ll take part in a company culture that cares deeply about its work and its team members.
As Ollie’s Communications Coordinator, you will work directly with our Marketing team to disrupt a $30 billion industry. The Communications Coordinator will oversee comms efforts across a variety of channels to bring Ollie’s brand’s positioning to life. In partnership with the Brand Marketing Manager, you will manage several key marketing programs and content workstreams to drive awareness, engagement, and loyalty among our members, reinforce what makes Ollie special, celebrate our vibrant, dog-obsessed community, and attract new prospects to experience the Ollie difference for their dogs.
This role is based remotely in the US and will report directly to the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Assist in executing strategic initiatives that align with Ollie's brand positioning and are designed to enhance brand visibility and attract new customers within our target audience, both nationally and in key markets.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing Manager and external PR partners to develop and execute PR strategies, ensuring seamless communication between external partner and internal teams. Monitor and analyze performance and report on key PR metrics.
- Manage database of review content to be leveraged across web and marketing channels and oversee third party customer review program.
- Oversee daily operations of local and national partnerships program, including tracking performance, identifying areas for improvement, and making data-driven recommendations for partnership growth.
- Manage consistent blog content stream, including collaboration with content and SEO partners to ensure content aligns with brand messaging and marketing goals and publishing blog content.
- Provide support for brand activations, including managing food sample orders, sourcing materials for event and attendees, and ensuring seamless execution of all event logistics.
- Manage local ambassador program to drive brand awareness and scale new subscriber growth in high opportunity markets, including recruiting ambassadors and developing strategies to maximize their impact and outreach.
- Support the brand marketing team with other projects as directed.
- 1-2 years in marketing, communications, or related role
- 1-2 years managing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Thrives in fast paced, changing environments
- Works exceptionally well cross functionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys collaboration
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Detail and timeline oriented
- Competitive salary and a stake in the company
- Sponsored 401k program with employer match up to 4%
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy that you're encouraged to use
- Paid parental leave
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Free Ollie subscription
- Inspiring pack members!
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include that in your application.