Obligo is on a mission to build trust between landlords and renters through financial technology that supports the lifecycle of the landlord-tenant relationship.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer that will deliver a consistent, coherent and bug-free user experience.
Take part in the process of creating a coding standard and a resilient, modular frontend architecture to support the widgetizing of our platform.
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Design and deliver features that have direct impact on our platform users
- Improve infrastructure for independent content delivery and user experience optimization (A/B testing)
- Build beautiful, responsive and innovative front-end applications
- Write unit, component and E2E tests
- Build modules and reusable UI components that will be used across our codebase
- Self-sufficient, self-learning and highly motivated
- BSc in computer science / engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience working with client side technologies such as Vue.js/React/Angular
- Asynchronous programming and ES6 concepts
- Experience with Vue.js/Vite
- Experience with CSS utility-first frameworks (TailwindCSS / Windi CSS)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS / Stylus)
- Experience with Micro Frontend architectures
- Experience with Docker
Obligo is the simplest way to establish trust between renters and landlords. Harnessing the power of open banking, big data and AI, Obligo acts as a trusted 3rd party to rid both landlords and renters from the burden of security deposits. Deposit-free properties, powered by Obligo, are simpler to operate and much more attractive to renters.
Obligo’s R&D center is based in Tel-Aviv (Geula beach!).
Obligo is backed by VCs such as 83North, 10D and Entree capital.
Round A announcement - Nov 2020
Obligo 'Most Promising Israeli-Founded Fintech Startup in Lending and Financing' - Mar 2021
Round B announcement - Nov 2021