Digital Marketing Manager
Obligo builds trust between landlords and renters through financial technology, making the rental process as simple as checking in and out of a hotel. Renters enjoy instant qualification and deposit-free renting while property owners and managers streamline their operations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
About the Role:
Obligo is looking for a motivated, curious and fun Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of building trust between landlords and renters. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and growth.
The role includes planning, executing and reporting on all digital marketing, including email, database retargeting, social media, display advertising campaigns and creative growth strategies. If you love growth hacking and experimentation, this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will bring exceptional problem-solving, creativity, writing skills, and great attention to detail. Most importantly, the candidate must contribute to Obligo’s internal culture of trust, transparency, excellence and teamwork.
- Harness AI to supercharge every aspect of your work
- Hypothesize and prioritize - where are the biggest, fastest, most out-of-the-box growth hacking opportunities for Obligo?
- Manage email marketing activities including writing, template creation, list segmentation, campaign set-up, tracking, and lead nurturing automation
- Create and optimize paid search, paid social, display & retargeting campaigns
- Optimize our website through analysis of traffic flows, adding/removing/modifying pages from the main site, creating landing pages and more.
- Manage social media strategy and social content distribution channels, collaborating with the broader marketing team
- Use Hubspot to track deal attribution to the different marketing campaigns, allowing measurement of spend and ROI for all digital marketing campaigns
- Provide graphic design direction to external resources for campaign asset creation
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success departments to ensure ongoing campaign alignment
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing & verbal communication skills
- In-depth experience with Hubspot marketing tools (or similar)
- Experience in building and optimizing campaigns on one or more of Google, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and prospect funnels, including A/B and multivariate testing tools
- A keen eye for great graphic design
- A desire to work in a supportive, collaborative, transparent, and multicultural environment
- A start-up mentality - you’re ready to make things happen!
- Industry experience in B2B or B2B2C is a plus
- Experience with ChatGPT is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Join a mission-driven and value-driven company that puts culture, personal growth and well-being front and center
- A chance to work with incredible teammates who are bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Hybrid work model, including 2-3 days per week of working from home
- Fun office environment on Union Square, including communal food, music and games
- Frequent company and team events including physical workouts, restaurants and more
- Up to 3 months fully remote work per year for the digital nomads out there
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Stock Options to all full time employees
- Home Office Expense Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision plan options with generous company contributions
- 401-K with match
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) Options
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax dollars for transit and parking)
This position is based in NYC. Applications from candidates in other locations will only be accepted on the premise that the candidate intends to relocate to New York in advance of the start date.
At Obligo, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Base Salary Range: $110,000 - $140,000