Revenue Operations Manager
Obligo supports and builds trust between landlords and renters through financial technology, making the rental process as simple as checking in and out of a hotel. Renters enjoy instant qualification and deposit-free renting while property owners and managers streamline their operations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
About the Position
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will be responsible for continuously measuring, analyzing, and improving Obligo’s go-to-market apparatus, which includes the marketing, business development, sales, customer success and customer support teams. As a trusted consultant to our department heads, you will be required to develop a deep understanding of each department’s processes and goals, so you may advise them on ways to further improve and streamline their operations. As a hands-on individual contributor, you will personally bring operational improvements to life by customizing our CRM, defining rules and automations, and producing actionable KPIs and dashboards. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and likes to get their hands dirty, but is also a great communicator and collaborator.
- Own and administrate all Go-To-Market related SAAS tools, including Hubspot, Aircall, Chorus, Zoominfo and more.
- Customize objects, views and automations on Hubspot
- Create dashboards on both Hubspot and Tableau
- Operate Obligo’s sales incentive plans
- Translate real world business problems to CRM objects, processes, metrics and goals
- Identify and unblock bottlenecks in Obligo’s sales funnel
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development and Product teams to define and measure goals on the company, departmental and individual rep level
- Highly experienced in CRM customization (Hubspot preferred)
- Highly experienced in building reports and dashboards using data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Highly experienced in data manipulation using either Excel or Google Sheets
Benefits and Perks
- Join a mission-driven and value-driven company that puts culture, personal growth and well-being front and center
- A chance to work with incredible teammates who are bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Hybrid work model, including 2-3 days per week of working from home
- Fun office environment on Union Square, including communal food, music and games
- Frequent company and team events including physical workouts, restaurants and more
- Up to 3 months fully remote work per year for the digital nomads out there
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Stock Options to all full time employees
- Home Office Expense Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision plan options with generous company contributions
- 401-K with match
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) Options
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax dollars for transit and parking)
Obligo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Base salary range: $110,000 to $140,000