Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
What you will do:
- Respond to customer queries that come in via application, phone, and email in a timely and accurate manner and within the designated support response time frame.
- Follow up with members and customers until the reported problem has been fully resolved.
- Work within the support ticketing system to ensure all initial contact and follow up is well documented.
- Assist client facing team members troubleshoot and resolve product technical issues, and report to engineering as appropriate.
- Escalate tier 3 support requests as per appropriate internal processes.
- Act as a liaison between client success and other client facing teams and the product/engineering departments to communicate status and impact of technical issues.
- As needed, work with Client Success management team to identify impact of technical issues and if warranted assist in determining appropriate client/member communication path.
- Proactively identify and report and trends noted in support tickets to appropriate department or CS Leadership.
- Maintain self service member facing knowledge library
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting on Member and Client Support activity and trends.
- Experience as a client support specialist or similar role
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Jira experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
This is a hybrid role in Philadelphia