Clinical Supervisor-Response Services
How You Will Help:
We’re looking for a mental health supervisor with a background in delivering and supervising crisis mental health services. You will manage direct patient services using innovative technology while also ensuring adherence to the highest quality service delivery of your team of direct reports.
Clinical Supervisors must demonstrate the ability to:
60% - Supervise clinical and support staff in the following areas:
- Provide and document weekly supervision to assigned staff for the purpose of caseload review and staff development.
- Maintain staff performance documentation including evaluations, productivity, training
- Work collaboratively with individuals, clients and referral partners to ensure a smooth referral and communication process.
- Monitor communication and outreach documentation to ensure that staff are identifying appropriate immediate and longitudinal needs of patients.
20% - Manage risk by developing and overseeing emergency and crisis support processes:
- Consult and provide direction to staff in their provision of services to individuals in crisis and complex cases.
- Be available for immediate support during assigned and on-call hours for staff who are supporting individuals in crisis
- Identify areas for workflow improvement and work collaboratively with clinical, product, engineering, and client success teams to improve service delivery.
20% - Collaborate with clinical and company leadership on the following tasks:
- Represent NeuroFlow in external meetings such as new client implementations, ongoing client syncs and referral partnership meetings.
- Assist with program development, gathering and reporting on outcome measures, and auditing for program compliance.
- Build and maintain a strong team through effective recruiting, training, performance management, and coaching.
- Collaborate across clinical teams to facilitate and coordinate care.
- Assist with training, oversight and guidance in clinical documentation/EHR
- Assisting clinical director in programmatic improvements and area of needs.
- Engage in regularly scheduled supervision with the clinical director.
- You have at least a Master’s degree in psychology, nursing, social work, or related field
- You have a independent clinical license (LISW/LCSW/LMSW, LPCC, LMFT)
- You have 5+ years of behavioral health experience
- You have 2+ years of supervisory experience
- You have experience with adolescents (preferred)
- You are flexible and adaptive to a growing program and improving processes.
- You are professional and organized in both written and verbal communication
- You can build rapport easily and provide support virtually with individuals who are experiencing mental health challenges.
- You are passionate about using technology and innovation to improve access to behavioral health services
- You have strong insight and judgment, and the ability to make quick and clinically accurate decisions for best practice
This position requires on-call coverage that can include weekends and holidays.
The hours for this position are 12pm - 8pm ET. This is a Philadelphia Hybrid role