Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Mental Health Content Associate (Summer Internship)
How You Will Help:
We’re looking for a talented and passionate summer associate who will help fuel our rapid growth as the leader in behavioral health technology. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects with a focus on digital health content development. You’ll need to understand how to prioritize your time efficiently without micromanagement from leadership. This is a unique chance to spend the summer in an immersive role at a rapidly scaling startup with a superb reputation and track record for mentoring students. Must be highly motivated and willing to work on projects outside of your comfort zone. The sky's the limit - you will get as much out of this opportunity as you put in!
- Research and conduct literature reviews on behavioral and physical health conditions, treatment approaches, and other evidence-based interventions
- Help translate and build health curriculum, including producing and identifying patient educational content for delivery through a digital health platform
- Serve as a copywriter for digital health content, ensuring all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Build relationships across the organization to enable effective communication and product development
- Maintain internal spreadsheets and documents
- Provide reports to keep the NeuroFlow Clinical Operations team up to date content roadmap progress
- Engage in mental health thought leadership discussion with blog and media posts
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- You are pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree and have interest in psychology and mental health and have the desire to make an impact in your community
- You are proficient in Google Workspace, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, and Drive
- Experience with iMovie, Video Editor, or similar software is a plus
- You love a fast-paced environment and propose creative solutions to problems
- You are comfortable self-leading, taking initiative, and working to improve your abilities
This is a full-time (40 hours/week), paid summer internship. Flexible work schedule, company-sponsored events and a beautiful office in Philadelphia (1601 Market St).
Something looks off?