Server Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Networking Engineer to take a part in the design and development of software for complex networking SoC. Take part in defining architecture and HW-SW interfaces. Design and implement networking stacks on embedded cores as part of a complex high-throughput, multi-threaded environment. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming, using, and contributing to the open-source libraries. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge compute accelerating technologies. If you are an excellent, bright engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
Platform Software Group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform. The group is multidisciplinary and includes software development in various areas including embedded Linux system, bare metal firmware, networking, simulation, and distributed cloud software. We are involved in the entire development cycle of the AI SoC, starting from architecture and design, through development and pre-tapeout software validation, up to bring up and delivering product to customers. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from a top university
- Strong hands-on in C/C++ programming and proven design skills.
- Experience with Linux networking /DPDK / SPDK / VPP stacks.
- 5+ years of experience in software development/architecture.
- 10+ years of over-all experience.
- Experience with networking protocols like TCP/IP, RoCE, NVMe over Fabrics.
- Experience with embedded systems and HW-SW integration.
- Experience with optimized multi-threaded design and programming