Field Sales Engineer -USA
Our mission at NeuReality is to make AI adoption easy.
By taking a system-level approach, our team of industry experts can serve AI inference holistically; determine pain points; and deliver purpose-built, tactical solutions that democratize AI adoption.
This revolutionary combination of our technology, approach, and people accelerates the possibilities of AI.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who is accustomed to solving customers’ most complex problems and closing large deals. In this role you will work directly with the sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
- Present NeuReality technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects and customers
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of NeuReality technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position NeuReality in relation to them.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve NeuReality’s products and marketing.
- Be a technical specialist on AI models and AI Inference deployments directly supporting sales account managers, working closely with the team to secure design wins.
- Actively establish the technical relationship with our customer’s engineers, management, and architects at focus accounts.
- Identify customer architectures and key product requirements in the AI market.
- Provide onsite support to solve problems in hardware and software, and deep learning inference.
- Lead the support of the product through the design-in phase all the way to the product end of life.
- Create technical solutions such as hardware & software demos and example system designs.
- Provide technical to the direct sales team and channel partners.
- Establish strong relationships and communication channels with internal teams.
- A strong desire to be on the cutting edge of AI and Machine Learning.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of work-related experience in the high-tech electronics industry in a system design role or technical customer support role.
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities, and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering.
- C/C++ and Python programming skills.
- Embedded Linux System, APIs and similar embedded OS knowledge.
Compensation & Benefits
• We need to define salary per labor law in the US $80,000 -$100,000
• All things insurance, disability, etc.
• 12 Paid holidays in addition to your regular PTO.
• Company options