Senior Deep Learning QA & Automation Engineer - Poland
NeuReality’s software department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software QA & Automation Engineer to join us and be part of NeuReality’s next-generation state-of-the-art AI inference server development. The group designs, develops, validates, and releases inference server and programming SDK software products to make AI deployment easy and cost/power-effective.
The Software QA & Automation Engineer is responsible for all aspects of software testing and release:
- QA activities that are required for releasing high-quality products to NeuReality’s customers.
- Tight collaboration with architects and development teams
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating product test plans and managing their execution
- Defining metrics for quality evaluation
- Design and development of new automatic testing approaches for various features and products developed by NeuReality.
- Consistently reviewing, analyzing, and improving test automation infrastructure and reports
About Artificial Intelligence group:
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. Our work involves the development of optimized algorithms and exposes the developer to deep learning, computer vision and audio processing worlds. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting-edge technologies in the Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- BSc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in developing automation/validation products.
- Experience in validation of complex systems and performance tests
- Formal and practical knowledge of testing methodologies
- Hands-on expertise in test writing and automation
- Python programming language and pytest framework knowledge Machine learning or deep learning knowledge
- Computer vision, image, or audio processing knowledge
- Experience with testing Cloud/data center applications
- Experience working in AI company
- Experience with compilers