Automation & System Integration Lead
NeuReality's software department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Automation & QA Lead to join us and be part of NeuReality’s next generation state-of-the-art AI inference server development. The group designs, develops, validates, and releases AI inference server software platform to make AI deployment easy and cost/power- effective.
The Software Automation & QA Lead is responsible for all aspects of software validation and release:
- Leading automation and QA activities that are required for releasing high quality products to NeuReality's customers.
- Tight collaboration with architects, development teams, and business units
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Coaching engineers with automation test design and writing, procedures, and methodologies
- Creating product validation test plans and managing their execution
- Defining metrics for quality evaluation
- Leading the design and development of new automatic testing approaches for various features and products developed by NeuReality
- Consistently reviewing, analyzing, and improving test automation infrastructure and reports
- BSc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in leading automation/validation processes or teams
- Experience in complex system-level validation
- Formal and practical knowledge of testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience in test writing and automation (C++, C, Python, embedded/firmware)
- Experience as software/firmware engineer
- Experience with complex SW/HW products
- Experience with AI related product validation – great advantage