Senior Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence Server
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer to contribute to developing NeuReality’s provisioning stack. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting-edge technologies in Data-Center, Cloud, and Artificial Intelligence domains. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our Data Center group.
The Data-Center group is responsible for the development of software for NeuReality’s high-scale inference solution, including inference server software and efficient resource management algorithms. As a leading software engineer in our group, you will define the architecture and software stack of next-generation NeuReality’s Artificial Intelligence SoC.
In your role, you will be required to possess a strong understanding of computer architecture and system-level programming. You will need to design and implement algorithms that optimize the device’s resources, such as memory, on-chip accelerators, scheduling, and more. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Development of advanced system flows for inference.
- Optimizing software algorithms to make the most efficient use of the server resources.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
This critical role in developing NeuReality’s solution requires an understanding of computer architecture and system-level programming. All the development is done using C/C++ language.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Engineering from the accredited university
• Knowledge of C/C++, OOP, and solid software development principles
• At least 5 years of SW development experience
• Experience in complex systems
• Excellent team player with solid communication skills in verbal and written English
• Experience with HW/SW interfaces.
• Background in computer engineering and architecture
Something looks off?