Location: Movandi Irvine - Full-time
· Capturing and documenting requirements for communication systems and platforms.
· Analyzing transmit and receive path line-ups.
· Developing and simulating algorithms for millimeter wave communication systems.
· Working with the fellow members of the systems, RF and Applications teams to specify and partition the implementation 5G RF and physical layer communication systems using Movandi chipsets, FPGAs and Microcontrollers.
· Working with the team to integrate the overall wireless communication system platform.
· Validating the performance of the system using lab equipment and over the air lab and field testing.
· Documentation of the overall System Platform for both internal and customer use.
· MEng or equivalent degree with at least 5 years of experience in wireless communication systems design and integration.
· Experience with developing physical layer communication algorithms for wireless communication chipsets.
· Good understanding of mmWave physical layer aspects such as beamforming
· Good C/C++ and python programming skills for embedded system.
· Experience with System and RF debugging using LAB equipment such as Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer.
· Experience with Verilog HDL and FPGA development is desired.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Enthusiasm and motivation to take ownership of a project.