Academic Sales Executive - DACH
About Mission Bio
Mission Bio is a high-growth, well-funded Series C company based in South San Francisco, California. Our mission is to enable our customers to eradicate cancer. We do so with our innovative microfluidic system that is the leader in the high throughput single cell, multi-omics space that is used by major cancer centers and pharma / biopharma companies globally to better characterize cancer as well as providing solutions to accelerate therapeutic development, such as the future standard of care in cell and gene therapy.
We are a dynamic and diverse team. We live by the culture of “One Cell One Team One Vision”. We are collaborative, we are driven, and we are curious.
ACADEMIC SALES EXECUTIVE - DACH
The Sales Executive will leverage their knowledge of the translational and clinical biomarkers space and relationships with key opinion leaders in the DACH territory to achieve sales objectives in line with the Company's mission. Knowledge of cancer genomics and translational space is a plus.
- Develop and manage to a business plan to meet/exceed business goals
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans, and provide accurate forecasts and reports of sales activity entering data into Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate funnel management skills with strong account management, good understanding of Capex and complex sales cycles and closing skills
- Key Account Planning, market knowledge, competitive positioning
- Understand scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business
- Utilize product and application knowledge to successfully conduct selling presentations
Required Skills, Education and Experience
- Minimum of five years sales/business development experience in life science research
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology or related field
- Knowledge of Next Gen Sequencing and related molecular/genomics technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key thought leaders in the translational and clinical biomarkers space.
- Proven track record winning business and establishing long-term high-level customer relationships
- Excellent sales skills, including prospecting, negotiating, listening, and closing
- Must be willing to work from home office and travel up to 50%