Senior Treasury Analyst
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
- Daily global cash position and liquidity analysis: Prepare and distribute daily global cash position reports. Provide updates on global liquidity
- Weekly global payment processing: Prepare and process global payments on behalf of each regional entity
- Bank account maintenance: Perform global bank fee analysis and monitor banking activities
- Global cash flow forecasting: Lead the company’s cash flow forecasting and optimization efforts, with the objective of improving forecast accuracy and predictive capabilities. Liaise with AP, AR and FP&A teams to obtain cash flow data. Report out monthly cash flow variance analysis. Assist the FP&A team with the further refinement and maintenance of the Company’s long-term strategic financial model
- FX Management: Prepare and report monthly on global FX exposures. Provide direction for hedging FX risk
- Management of intercompany funding process: Closely work with tax, legal and accounting teams on inter-company loan documentation and intercompany settlements
- Internal Controls: Propose the company’s treasury governance strategy and ensure that an appropriate level of governance exists in all activities related to treasury/payments; develop and maintain policies and procedures related to treasury functions. Ensure compliance with treasury-related SOX controls and requirements.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Highly organized and detailed oriented. Strong focus on systems and process improvement.
- Proficiency with standard ERP systems, online banking portals, online payment platforms, Excel, and/or Google Sheets.
- Comfortable balancing operational duties with longer-term projects and goals, and working under pressure in an often-dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required.
- CTP, CPA, CFA, or MBA
- The position requires to work closely with the Group Treasurer and should preferably be located at headquarters in Oakland, CA, or in Monterrey, Mexico.