Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Group FP&A Manager who will work closely with the FP&A Director to establish and enhance the FP&A function.
What you'll be doing
As Mighty Building’s (“MB”) FP&A Manager, you will take responsibility for:
- Support the FP&A Director on Manufacturing Cost tracking, analysis, benchmarking by site
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners in manufacturing and across operations, to enable information flow and business impact
- Monthly follow up with Cost Center Owners (Deviation Analysis, Risks and Opportunities) to support updates for Cost Center Owners
- Develop and update MB Group’s budget, including revenue and expense forecasts, P&L statements (12th month rolling forecast), Balance Sheets and Cash Flow statements
- Prepare variance analysis [MTD/QTD/YTD] against prior year (PY), budget, and forecasts
- Consolidate variances, compile monthly actuals rollforward, and present variations to Finance and Accounting leadership
- Develop the company’s systems and reporting tools to provide monthly and ongoing ‘live’ updates on KPIs and Unit Economics
- Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate forecasting and analysis
- Becoming a backup to the FP&A Director
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance, of which at least 5 years in FP&A in a multinational organization
- Strong understanding of manufacturing controlling
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required.
- One of CTP, CPA, CFA, or Master in a Finance-related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. Highly organized and detail oriented. Strong focus on systems and process improvement.
- Proficiency with standard ERP systems, Excel, and/or Google Sheets. Knowledge of NetSuite preferred.
- Comfortable balancing operational duties with longer-term projects and goals, and working under pressure in an often dynamic environment