Senior Manager of Business Operations
ABOUT MD ALLY
MD Ally is a 9-1-1 Telehealth solution that enables greater connectivity between public health & safety and the broader healthcare ecosystem. Our solutions allow dispatchers and first responders to transfer non-emergency callers from 911 to virtual care instead of dispatching valuable, emergency resources.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and organized Senior Manager of Business Operations to oversee the day-to-day corporate operations of our startup company. This individual will be responsible for managing and executing critical operational tasks and managing the operations of finance, human resources, legal, compliance, and IT. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in operations management and a proven track record of success in a fast-paced startup environment. The candidate must have experience in human resource management, including conflict resolution. They must be able to handle difficult situations and participate in confidential and high-stakes conversations with company leadership.
The desired candidate is a reliable, organized, highly personable, and detailed-obsessed professional who thrives on delivering meaningful results and learning new skills. Your success to date has been grounded in your development of reliable systems to support your ambitious goals. You are a good listener and diplomatic, and many people in your personal and professional circles come to you as a confidante. You are eager to join a high-growth startup to transform healthcare from the inside out.
- Ensure timely and accurate corporate filings and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversee the development and execution of operational processes and policies to ensure efficient and effective company operations
- Manage and maintain all critical documentation related to MD Ally’s business operations
- Manage relationships with external vendors, partners, and consultants, including onboarding and onboarding of vendors and independent contractors
- Serve as a legal liaison for the company, working closely with legal counsel to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assist the CEO with Board preparation and management
- Manage the human resources function, including the recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding of employees and contractors
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations and manage employee records and documentation
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with company goals and values
- Oversee our HRM platform and manage payroll and benefits programs
- Coordinate overall financial operations of the company, ensure effective utilization of finance resources and personnel
- Support the CEO with financial modeling and forecasting
- Develop and maintain financial controls to ensure the integrity of the company's financial reporting
- Oversee the development and implementation of the company's annual budget
- Monitor and analyze financial metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement process improvements
- Serve as MD Ally’s Compliance Manager, including taking responsibility in maintaining HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Run MD Ally’s monthly compliance meetings
- Manage and engage MD Ally’s security contractors
- Project manage MD Ally’s technological compliance certifications, including but not limited to, HIPAA, SOC2, and PCI
- Coordinate and monitor the complete and effective implementation of essential security and privacy practices and policies, including monitoring regular implementation of activities in alignment with MD Ally’s policies
- Manage MD Ally’s IT Vendor (Managed Service Provider), including performing regular vendor reviews to ensure we are receiving top-quality service at an appropriate cost
- Perform corporate IT management, including monitoring compliance of the team and technological devices with MD Ally’s security certification practices
- Ensure that MD Ally’s technology accounts are properly managed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in operations management, with at least 3 years of experience in a startup environment.
- Strong project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address operational and financial issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and SOC2 compliance requirements is preferred.
- Experience with healthcare compliance and record-keeping is preferred.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance requirements is a plus.
- Most importantly, you just can’t wait to join our team and help change healthcare!
MD Ally offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, unlimited PTO, and remote work perks!
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for corporate operations and financial management and a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment, we hope you’ll apply for this exciting opportunity with our team.
JOB CODE: 1000037
Something looks off?