Product Manager (Digital)
Product Manager (Digital)
*This is a remote position with up to 25% travel required. Travel will include trips to our San Francisco headquarters, Hair Color Bar hubs across the country, and other events.
Who you are:
Our digital product management team at Madison Reed is responsible for helping create the company strategy and bringing it to life in a way that is consistent with our mission. We partner with engineering, design, analytics and more to build an omni-channel business that delivers a one of a kind client experience. Our job is to leverage technology to deliver game changing digital products that drive business results.
As a backend Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining, designing, and delivering exceptional digital client experiences and business driving initiatives. You’ll need to think strategically and work collaboratively with your cross functional team members to solve complex problems and identify where to allocate our resources to create the highest ROI and client benefit. Reporting into the Director of Product Management, you’ll have exposure to all parts of a fast growing technology focused organization that is pioneering a state of the art omni-channel experience.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy and delivery of foundational projects to support backend scalability for our Enterprise Resource Planning suite (ERP), internal tools, customer support enablement, and more.
- Evaluate new systems and functionality that improve essential aspects of the consumer experience, improve existing systems, and sunset inefficient features as we try to achieve sustained growth.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to prioritize, drive strategy and gather requirements for new features.
- Partner with engineers and designers from feature conception through execution to deliver solutions for internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Build features that create connections between brick and mortar business lines ecommerce.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
What you will need:
- 2+ years of digital product management experience required.
- Industry experience in retail eCommerce, and/or subscription businesses.
- Experience in data analysis, marketing or business operations.
- Comfortable with synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision making.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Big on Benefits:
The Perks? Glad you asked...
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Mental Health Benefits through Talkspace
- HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
- 401k Participation
- Parental Leave Program
- Learning and Education Programs
- Madison Reed Gratis + Discounts on Hair Color Bar Services and Products
- Company Sponsored Events + Surprise and Delights
- But wait, there’s more…
We are Madison Reed.
We’re disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we’ve offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice—your place or ours? At home hair color or Hair Color Bar services? Our business is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Hair Color Bar locations. At our Hair Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists—permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With the launch of our men’s line in 2020, we’re shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing your own hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar nationwide, we truly live our values—Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do—and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from Madison Reed. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
At Madison Reed, we take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, or bank information, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning Madison Reed, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Madison Reed has a zero tolerance for discrimination, racism, xenophobia or misogyny in any form in our workplace. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day.
Pursuant to the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?