Marketing Content Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company to our team! We are seeking a highly motivated individual who loves learning, can problem solve on the go and enjoys with others.
This person will work closely with the Growth Manager to write compelling copy for various mediums, including digital, social media, email, video, and articles that align with strategic business goals; which will include developing a content marketing calendar, social media planning, project management, and analytics. You will work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager, Campaign Managers, and Product Marketing Managers to develop content that will drive brand awareness, retain customers, and drive net new leads.
LOCATION: US - Remote
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Plan, coordinate and execute every aspect of developing compelling copy for various mediums, including digital, social media, email, video, and articles that align with strategic business goals and the Buyer’s Journey
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from ideation to distribution, collaborating with product marketing and campaign teams to ensure alignment and effectiveness. Utilize business tools such as Asana, Hubspot, and Slack
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Create, maintain, and execute a comprehensive monthly content marketing calendar that aligns with our business goals and marketing strategies
- Provide meaningful reporting on content performance. Analyze metrics to offer actionable insights and recommendations for future campaigns and product marketing strategies
- Work closely with the HR department to craft internal communications and enhance our company culture through engaging social media posts
- Manage relationships with external copywriters, PR agencies, and other content vendors.
- Develop and manage relationships with journalists and editors in trade publications to increase brand visibility and recognition in the logistics industry
- Strategize, plan and post content for various social media platforms
- Video Production (Nice to Have): manage video projects from conceptualization to distribution, including editing, aligning with marketing objectives and brand standards.
- 5+ years marketing related work experience
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful content marketing. Will be required to show examples of work
- Work independently but also take direction from supervisor
- Strong organizational skills with an influencing presence; ability to multitask, prioritize and handle ad hoc projects
- Strong understanding of SEO, content categorization, structure, content development, the “buyer's journey”, and measurement/analytics
- Experience in managing social media platforms and analytics
- Manage time and meet hard deadlines
- Develop relationships with editors and writers with trade publications
- Positive team player with good problem solving skills
- Experience in video production and editing is a plus
- Experience in the logistics industry is a plus.
* Due to position requirements, this position cannot be performed in New York City or the states of Colorado, Washington, or California.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - PTO and sick days without a limit
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.