Senior Account Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are adding a Senior Account Sales Representative to continue to fuel our growth by accelerating the acquisition of new shippers and continuing to build out the product offering. In this role, you will act as a subject matter expert in working closely with your customers and Loadsmart operations teams to drive results.
DEPARTMENT: Account Sales
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Actively prospect new business opportunities with high-volume outreach via cold calls, email, LinkedIn, and on-site or virtual meetings to build a pipeline of customers to sell FTL, Intermodal, and other logistics services
- Actively manage existing clients to increase bookings, margins, and customer satisfaction
- Introduce and acquire new shippers into the network leveraging prior industry relationships and connections
- Partner with a dedicated customer operations team to provide best-in-class customer experience
- Adeptly guide customers through integration projects, contracts, RFPs, and onboarding processes
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to-date on industry news. Insightfully evaluate Loadsmart’s current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- 4+ years of Account Sales experience in the logistics industry
- Experience with cross-selling new products and services (Truckload, Less than TruckLoad, Parietal, Flatbed, Drayage, Managed Trans)
- Proven client relationship skills with solid negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills
- Strategic mindset with a proven track record of delivering results
- Demonstrate sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred; using a CRM is paramount to this role
* Due to position requirements, this position cannot be performed in New York City or the states of Colorado, Washington, or California.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - PTO and sick days without a limit
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.