Account Sales Representative (October Onboarding)
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking to add an Account Sales Representative who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. This position will work closely with the operations team seeking new relationships through cold calling and nurturing established relationships. We are preferably hiring for the September onboarding class, so if you are ready to join this rocket ship, this is the role for you!
DEPARTMENT: Account Sales
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Actively prospect new business opportunities with high-volume outreach via cold calls, email, LinkedIn, and on-site or virtual meetings to build a pipeline of customers to sell FTL, Intermodal, and other logistics services.
- Actively manage existing clients to increase bookings, margins, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify key decision makers and business drivers, and relentlessly present the Loadsmart pitch in a compelling way.
- Adeptly guide customers through integration projects, contracts, RFPs, and onboarding processes.
- Exhibit utmost dedication to constantly refining your sales skills. Practice frequent role play, objection handling exercises, and pitch demos. Actively seek and apply constructive feedback and data analysis observations to constantly refine your approach.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to-date on industry news. Insightfully evaluate Loadsmart’s current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- We are seeking candidates around 1 year of logistics experience.
- You have proven client relationship skills with solid negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills.
- Looking for motivated, high-energy individuals with excellent communication skills who will thrive high a pressure and fun environment.
- You are driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative team player with a sense of urgency.
* Due to position requirements, this position cannot be performed in New York City or the states of Colorado, Washington, or California.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - PTO and sick days without a limit
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.