Customer Implementation Manager
Chicago, IL, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking to add a Customer Implementation Manager to facilitate the onboarding of our most strategic and complex clients. We are seeking a dynamic project manager to add onto this growing team.
You will be the orchestrator and face of Loadsmart, working closely with clients to ensure our solution design delivers on expectations through coordination of key milestones, effective project management and providing clear communication to stakeholders. Where processes need enhancement you’ll collaborate with an array of skilled operators and developers to create and implement solutions. You will engage with clients from initial engagements to ongoing operations.
Job Type: Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Shipper Solutions / Service Delivery
LOCATION: Chicago or Remote US
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Collaborate and define key hand offs with the Service Delivery Teams to ensure smooth transition from sales to startup
- Develop and implement a client onboarding framework and supporting processes and strategy
- Facilitate “ways of working” sessions to ensure client requirements are appropriately documented and communicated
- Design, create and manage customer specific onboarding project plans that align deliverables across sales, solutions, operations and technology
- Provide regular cadence of communication and follow up highlighting progress to plan, key accomplishments, risks identified and implementation of countermeasures
- Exceed client expectations and strive to continuously improve the onboarding experience
- Proactively seek cross functional input on how to improve the customer onboarding experience
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on project scope, deliverables and implementation timelines
- Leverage new or existing technology to create tools and solutions that improve onboarding experience, delivery quality, speed or internal efficiency
- Create and provide training support for our customers
- Become familiar with our leading technologies, key functions and execution workflow.
- 8+ years of experience in project management, customer onboardings or consulting
- Experience leading new customer implementations in the 3PL/4PL space strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of transportation, logistics or supply chain experience
- You have experience and is comfortable working with: Process Design; Program Management; Systems Implementation; ERP knowledge; Software configuration; Lean six sigma.