Manager, Service Delivery
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking for a talented Manager, Service Delivery who will build, run and develop teams that are responsible for delivering for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of our service delivery strategy and championing operational excellence to continue elevating the client experience. Where processes need enhancement, you’ll collaborate with an array of skilled operators and developers to create and implement solutions.
Job Type: Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Sales - Shipper Solutions
LOCATION: Remote US or Chicago
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Collaborate and define key hand offs with implementation teams to ensure smooth transition from sales to startup
- Develop, champion and implement a client service delivery, strategy and supporting processes
- Understand service delivery requirements and expectations to drive consistent execution that meets SLA’s
- Work to identify optimal ways of working or best practices and implement across accounts
- Identify recurring service delivery interruptions & customer issues, drive root cause analysis and resolve via appropriate corrective & preventive actions
- Lead and mentor direct reports providing regular feedback, coaching and guidance based on performance, dashboards and Personal Development Plans
- Identification and allocation of resources to maintain successful SLA’s
- Point of escalation for service issues and escalate as appropriate to internal stakeholder(s)
- Managed the performance of clients core carriers and regularly communicate.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics or supply chain operations
- Minimum of 1-2 years leading teams
- Experience with strategic planning and operational excellence in the logistics space
- Experience working within a collaborative, large-scale team overseeing enterprise clients.
* Due to position requirements, this position cannot be performed in New York City or the states of Colorado, Washington, or California.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - PTO and sick days without a limit
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.
See more open positions at Loadsmart
Something looks off?