Digital SaaS AR Analyst (Remote Brazil)
São Paulo, SP, Brazil · Remote
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800-billion-dollar industry?
→ Do you want to join a rapidly growing company at the ground level and help build out Financial Operations for a suite of SAAS products?
→ Do you like the prospect of being empowered to develop and make process improvements?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new SaaS Financial Operations Analyst. We are a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a tech unicorn), led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
Here at Loadsmart, you will be the first Financial Operations analyst dedicated to supporting our current suite of 4 SAAS products. This role will partner extensively with accounting to manage our Customer Onboarding and Billing process. You will manage and work to create efficiencies for this process using our series of Systems supporting Order to Cash, primarily NetSuite and Salesforce, among others. You will also work closely with the AR collections, cash applications, and invoicing teams.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders in Deal Desk, Legal, IT, Finance and Accounting.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing and automating processes and reporting requirements from process/tools/system perspective.
- Participate in enterprise-wide billing/revenue related system implementations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high volume of invoices and customers.
- Ensure adherence to non-standard/customer-specific invoicing and billing requirements (including third-party billing portals).
- Manage incoming billing inquiries and collectability concerns and routing according to revenue, sales, and customer success teams.
- Month-end reconciliation of Salesforce, NetSuite ERP, and any other applicable billing systems.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting/Finance/Business fields preferred).
- 3-5 years of SAAS Product billing experience, including billing, invoicing processes, accounts receivable, revenue recognition and accrual accounting.
- Experience managing high volumes of multiple billing types including subscription, professional services, training, and usage-based billing at a US based company.
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of order to cash process, including deal desk, order management, collections, and revenue recognition.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Loadie Time Off - Flexible PTO and sick days
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans (US applied)
• 401k Match
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
It is the policy of Loadsmart that all offers of employment made shall be contingent upon successful completion of electronic background check(s). These checks will be job-related, consistent with business necessity and conducted by our vendor, pursuant to all applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures of our candidates' specific locale.
See more open positions at Loadsmart
Something looks off?