Integration Partnerships (Senior) Director
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
Lily AI is seeking a Strategy & Integrations Partnerships Director who will work with internal and partner teams to drive the integration of Lily AI into third-party retail technologies, from eCommerce platforms to onsite search providers to a host of players in the retail ecosystem (“partners”, collectively). Technically, this may entail the creation of private integrations, apps, plug-ins, and connectors (“integrations”, collectively).
This is a role that requires the Director to be both outbound (partner facing) as well as able to coordinate and collaborate internally. To succeed, one must be able to think strategically and get “hands-on” with respect to execution and delivery (e.g., creating decks, conducting analyses, etc.).
In this role you will:
- Help to identify the right partners for Lily AI to integrate its technology into by analyzing the market landscape, Lily AI’s capabilities, and market trends
- Where necessary, lead the outreach to these partners with respect to the integration
- Work with internal teams, such as Product & Engineering, and teams on the partner side, to ensure the development of the right type of integration at a particular time
- Work with internal teams, such as Sales & Marketing, and the GTM teams on the partner side, to ensure the successful promotion and commercialization of these integrations
- Create roadmaps related to how we can grow with our partners via integrations
- Work with the Channel Partnerships team to ensure that partner efforts are coordinated and symbiotic
- Assess new applications and markets where Lily AI should consider competing and drive the exploration, market assessment, and internal coordination in exploring such opportunities
What we consider critical for this role:
- Objectivity, empathy, humility, polish, analytical thinking, and organizational capabilities
- 5+ years of experience in strategic business development with demonstrated success in leading integrations into enterprise platforms, retail ecosystem technologies, and social media/social commerce platforms
- A solid understanding of the retail/enterprise SaaS technology space
- Excitement to join an AI startup and put in the hustle required to get things done! (this does not mean working around the clock, but it does mean long hours, on occasion)
Nice to haves:
- A network of contacts in the retail technology ecosystem (e.g., eCommerce platforms, onsite search and product recommendation engines, SEO & SEM tool providers, online marketplace technologies, demand forecasting engines, social media and commerce platforms)
- A few years of past experience in product management, investment banking, management consulting, or investing
- 2+ years working in a startup
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
Alabama • Arizona • California • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Indiana Massachusetts • Minnesota • Nevada • New Jersey • New York • North Carolina • Rhode Island • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Virginia • Washington
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $148,000-$200,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.