Senior Front End Engineer
What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it... That’s How You Land It!
- You enjoy transforming UI/UX wireframes, hi-fi designs, and clickable prototypes into well-crafted code.
- You care as much about how the platform looks as you do how it works. The experiences you build will surprise and delight every Landit member.
- You enjoy taking an active role in the product development process, working with UI/UX designers, product management, and other engineers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
- Implement New Products—Work closely with the VP of Engineering, other engineers, designers, and product managers. Define, test, and execute new user-facing features using React, Redux, Material-UI, and other mobile-optimized technologies. Build reusable libraries and tools to help the team move faster and write more reliable code.
- Optimize Application for Maximum Speed and Scalability—Our product and stack are constantly evolving, so we value versatile engineers who seek out the right tool for the job, and who aren’t afraid of exploring the unfamiliar. We'll count on you to identify new (or new-to-us) technologies, frameworks, and libraries that enrich our members' experience.
- Contribute to Every Stage of the Product Development Process— Analyze the needs of our members, clients, coaches, and internal team to inform design and development decisions. Be a key contributor to our product development process, from conceptualization to launch to support.
Why We'll Love You
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in front-end development with modern front-end frameworks such as React or Angular, with at least 1 year of production React-Redux experience.
- Awareness of top web application security risks and techniques for mitigating them.
- Experience with responsive/reactive web design and implementation, including grid layouts.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- A portfolio of previous work is strongly preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us
- Health Benefits - We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future - Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Change and Impact the World - Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Ultimate Flexibility - Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture - We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!
- Personal Growth - We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.