Senior Content Marketing Manager
The ingredient, polymer and chemical industries are going through a digital transformation. Suppliers and distributors that adopt modern, digital strategies will succeed. More than 8,000 of the world's largest suppliers and distributors use Knowde to accelerate their digital transformation and drive business growth.
Knowde solves the root of the problem holding the industry back from successful digital transformation: organizing and digitizing product data. Knowde’s Proprietary Knowledge Engine extracts, cleanses and organizes unstructured product data in a matter of weeks, creating product master data in a PIM system that powers business tools, internal teams, and amazing online customer experiences.
Knowde instantly transforms how customers discover, engage and transact with suppliers and distributors online — on your existing website, Knowde’s marketplace or both.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
We're looking to hire a talented Senior Content Marketing Manager to join the team. This role will partner with Marketing, Sales, Product, and others to support Knowde's growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Help build our thought leadership presence within the chemical industry
- Lead our content marketing strategy and execution, creating a variety of content to drive customer demand, such as white papers, blog posts, case studies, video scripts
- Craft compelling, industry-specific narratives for written content, events, webinars, etc.
- Keep up with current events in the industry through market research to create relevant, timely content
- Lead and partner with the broader marketing team on campaigns that drive relevant traffic to our website
- Support Product Marketing on written content for the Sales team (e.g. one pagers)
- Track and report on success across content types and optimize existing or future content based on insights
What You Should Have:
- 5-7+ years of experience in a writing or communications-focused role
- Experience working with or within the chemical industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborative
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A growth mindset
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.