Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 90 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures.
About the Role
As an experienced KindEOS Advocate reporting to our KindEOS Director of Donor and Surrogate Journey, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a 40 hours/ week full time remote/ hybrid position and is based out of our Chicago West Loop location located at 333 S Desplaines Street, Ste 200, Chicago IL.
Manages the client KindEOS process from inception of new client (registration with KindEOS) through their IVF cycle outcome (retention and NPS). Advocacy of the KindEOS individual or group to effectively communicate, convey, negotiate or assert the interests, desires, needs and rights of an initiative, policy, programme (improve outcomes and retention for conversion to KindEOS match and Kindbody treatment cycle).
- Serves as the initial point of contact for KindEOS clients and organizational teams providing them with necessary information and support through their family building journey using third party reproduction (TPR) services
- To ensure that KindEOS intended parents and their medical providers feel supported and well informed of their KindEOS journey
- Managing advocate for KindEOS intended parent(s) getting started through KindEOS TPR services for future Kindbody treatment outcomes.
- Advocating for the intended patent(s) from inception ensures that their care is personalized, managing expectations, liaison for cross collaboration within KindEOS teams and clinical organization, educating and outcome focused for retention and to uphold the overall patient experience (Net Provider Score - NPS).
- Provide initial client education of KindEOS financial package options, collateral, concierge services and KindEOS team administrative support.
- Complete intake registration, new and/ or repeat client support consults and administrative support of external professional vendor services
- Proactively follow up (weekly) with all new client registrations, web submissions, working collaboratively with the KindEOS/ Kindbody teams and systems
- Provide frequent, supportive and effective communication with clients about beginning their TPR journey process through their clinical treatment with in cycle support
- Follow up and provide support to KindEOS clients after KindEOS/ Kindbody appointments as needed, to assist with the conversion to match, to treatment IVF cycle, overall retention and post cycle experience support (and/ or retention and conversion with in cycle gaps that may delay or require a rematch)
- Provide advisory and concierge support to clients throughout their match facilitation journey
- Manage and assist in necessary client setup/ registration with i.e. DSR, EMR, KindEOS Registry, Escrow Management, and/ or other designated professional vendors.
- Schedule client vendor services i.e. Kindbody or external vendor appointments, Donor Complications Insurance, Donor Claims and Genetic Match Consult, Mental Health Professionals, Tissue Logistics, Legal ART attorney, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional Kindbody team (physicians, enterprise, financial navigators, IVF, clinical staff and KindEOS/ third party teams/ vendors)
- Develop and maintain professional and effective working relationships with all customers/clients, affiliate groups, professional vendors, and staff.
- Triage the KindEOS communication systems during business hours Mon-Fri (phone, slack, email, fax): submissions, new client demographic entry, scanning and faxing documents and composing letters or emails), etc.
- Perform administrative functions such as client travel arrangements, appointments, sending and collecting sensitive PHI and program terms agreements/ financial/ medical documents
- Assist KindEOS donor/ surrogate advocates with donor compensation, client reimbursement checks, escrow account management and financial options for clients seeking program services.
- Assist KindEOS donor/ surrogate advocates tracking program donor taxes (1099, if applicable, and W9s) and donor complications insurance and claims management.
- Assist KindEOS team with the tracking and review of uploaded vendor invoices for accounting purposes, specific to their intended parent match details
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree, strongly preferred
- Medical office setting, administrative experience, and/ or fertility background strongly preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish, if applicable preferred
- Position typically requires advanced personal computer skills with proficiency in word processing, and spreadsheets
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate, problem-solve independently and respond quickly to all key team members is critical
- Must be proactive and self-driven to execute on critical and timely deliverables
- Ability to uphold the KindEOS and KIndbody professionalism and positive, kind culture
- And other qualifications, based on business needs.
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at email@example.com.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.