Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and resourceful Vice President, Enterprise Sales, to prospect and pitch employers with 5,000 - 20,000 employees to meet covered lived quotas annually while implementing standard operating sales processes and procedures to lay the foundation for an enterprise sales team. You will work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a Full-time position and is Remote, but the candidate must reside near a major urban location in the East.
- Prospect, pitch, and oversee end-to-end employer sales process to meet annual quotas
- Act as an individual contributor, implement all necessary processes, and manage the sales pipeline to reach the sales quota
- Source, attend, manage, and actively participate at employer sales and benefits-related conferences to broaden the prospect pool, develop relationships with targeted benefits managers, and maintain brand awareness within the benefits offering space
- Develop employer-specific follow-up, proposals, and pitch decks based on unique company characteristics, existing coverage, and state regulations for all employer sales prospects
- Manage database of employer sales leads (through Hubspot) and ensure all touchpoints across the organization are captured in the sales pipeline, and outbound communication is timely across the organization
Who You Are
- 5-10 years experience as an individual contributor sales leader
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree a plus
- Proven ability to manage employer sales cycle end-to-end
- Track record of successfully attaining and/or exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to negotiate multi-year customer contracts
- Experience supporting and implementing healthcare benefits strategies for large employers
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a lean and high-growth environment
- Outstanding communication skills; leverages a highly collaborative approach to sales
- Willingness to travel to prospective client sites as needed
Perks and Benefits
Compensation Range : $200,000-$220,000 (depending on education and experience)
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.